Janneke Vreugdenhil: Lobster with Lemon and Chervil Butter
1. Put the lobsters in clean freezer bags and put them in the freezer for two hours. Take them out and let them come to room temperature.
2. Heat a large pot to cooking point en cook the lobsters for 4 minutes. Take the cooked lobsters out of the pot and put them right away in a bin with ice water, so they will not cook any further.
3. In the meantime, light your Joy Stove and make sure the coals are glowing perfectly. Cut the lobsters with a big, sharp chef’s knife half in half. Crack the pincers already with lobster tongs, but keep the shell on the meat.
4. Brush the cutting edges of the lobster lightly with part of the butter and put them on the barbecue, on the side of the carcass. Grill them for 5 minutes, turn them and grill for another minute or 3.
5. Mix the lemon zest, a few drops of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, freshly ground pepper and the herbs through the rest of the melted butter. Turn the lobsters again, so that they are back on the barbecue grid with their carcass and brush the lobster meat generously with the herb butter. Let them cook for another 2 minutes. Serve with the rest of the butter.
|THE INGREDIENTS (2 PERS.)
ENJOYED THIS RECIPE